Parent Teacher Interviews are scheduled from Monday, 16th March – Friday, 27th March (Weeks 8 & 9). Here’s what you need to know:
- The online booking system (link on the side panel) will be open to Parents on Monday, 9th March – Sunday, 15th March – Bookings are not available outside of these times.
- Teacher availability is at the Teacher’s discretion during the two-week interview period
- Some times are automatically unavailable due to Teacher Professional Development and Staff Meetings.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to make an interview time during the two-week period as this is when Teachers are most available to conduct these meetings; outside of this schedule, Teachers have other work and personal commitments.
- If you are unable to attend during the Interview time for any reason, Parents will need to contact the Class Teacher directly to schedule an alternative time.
- Interviews are of 15 minutes duration and are to discuss your child’s general progress and behaviour during these early weeks of school; Please note that summative assessments and results will not be available at this meeting.
Parent Teacher Meetings are a valued way of communicating to parents about their child’s progress, strengths, challenges, recent work as well as their behaviour and social interactions. It is a positive way for parents to be involved and support their child at school and to also share information about their child. We look forward to meeting with you in March.